For a few weeks, we have been telling our clients and friends that the California Earthquake Authority retrofitting grant program has opened back up, and that it provides homeowners in EBB eligible zipcodes with grants of up to $3,000 to subsidize the cost of seismic retrofitting their homes. For many small homes, this FREE GOVERNMENT MONEY can potentially cover the full cost of retrofitting!
We have heard from multiple homeowners that they took the time to register for the Earthquake Brace + Bolt Program to get their free government grant, and were wondering what they should do next! And so, we decided to use this week’s blog to recap exactly that information – here are the steps that homeowners must take next.
Pick an EBB Approved Contractor
Once you registered for the EBB program in Eligible zipcodes by the deadline of December 9, 2021, your next step is to select an EBB approved contractor to seismically retrofit your home!
Don’t delay, you have just 90 days to pick your contractor!
Here at Weinstein Construction, we really want to be your EBB approved contractor of choice for the EBB program work!
Here are some excellent reasons to pick Weinstein Construction as your approved EBB program contractor for this work!
- We are fully-approved by, and participate in, the EBB Program, as evidenced by the many happy homeowners who gave us perfect 5-Star reviews on the EBB website!
- We have completed over 7,500 earthquake retrofitting jobs in the Greater Los Angeles area!
- We are fully-licensed and insured, and perform all the work with our own in-house experienced retrofitting crews!
- We have been a Federal Emergency Management Agency (“FEMA”) authorized and trained contractor since 1994!
- We are offering our own Homeowner Incentive Program, in conjunction with the EBB, where we will wait to get paid for our work by the EBB, so you end up paying nothing, and retrofitting your home will be free for you!
Let the professionals at Weinstein Construction help you navigate the EBB registration process! Call Angela today at 818-717-7020 to schedule a free inspection of your home for this fantastic initiative that puts free government money in your pocket!
Click here to learn more about the Earthquake Brace and Bolt (EBB) program and Weinstein Construction.