Construction Company with over 40 Years in the Retrofitting and Construction Business, specialized in Foundation Work, Crawlspace Solutions and Seismic Retrofit on Residential, Multi-Family and Commercial Buildings.
Seeking high energy, detail oriented, results driven construction professionals to provide estimates for the most needed product in California: Strong and Safe Home.
- Visit client site, take measures and photos in order to assess what is the best solution for the client situation (Including in the Crawlspace).
- Determine what is the required scope of work.
- Providing the clients with a detailed proposal via the company’s CRM software.
- Promote the sales by communicating and building relationships with the client.
- Follow up with the job closing, contract signing and work timeline, in-order to insure client satisfaction.
*You will earn for site visits, auto expenses & bonuses.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years professional construction experience.
- Reasonable physical fitness is required to perform the job.
- Car ownership and driving license is a must.
- Self starting, organized, self motivated, good communication skills, outgoing personality and people friendly.
- Basic Knowledge of construction principles, techniques, and procedures.
- Technical ability and willingness to learn new skills.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs, CRM and Drawing software. Ability to read plans is preferable.
- “Yes I Can” Attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Construction: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
- Driving (Required)
- United States (Required)