Yes. You will need a permit for most earthquake retrofitting services. However, Weinstein Construction professionals will take care of the entire permitting process for you (unless of course, you would like to do it on your own). In most cases, home owners want us to make sure that all of the right permits are pulled correctly for the job we do.